Tuesday, December 05, 2006

M. I. A.

Sorry, we've been busy. What with our anniversary, Halloween, Thanksgiving, debate tournaments and the like. I have to admit, I got bored with the whole Yellowstone thing (some say I've got a little case of A.D.D.) and kind of abandoned the whole thing. I will leave you with this though.

This is how thrilled we were to come back from vacation. Someone needs to clue me in on how to put links on my blog. I really am clueless, and again, with my ADD I really don't have the attention span needed to read through the help section on blogger. Things have been going well in T.C. I have had several discharged clients (some successful, some not so much) and we have had some fun during the holidays so far. For Halloween, I had everyone decorate lunch sacks and then we filled them up with candy (yes, I had hardened criminals trick-or-treat). I don't know what we will do for Christmas, especially since not everyone celebrates it. Forgive the fact that I cannot post pics of my job-there's a little something called confidentiality that says I can't. Though here's some pics of MY hardened criminals carving pumpkins.

No comments: